Travel Protection Plan Plus
Our comprehensive travel protection plan offers benefits, coverage and assistance services designed to meet travelers' needs at affordable rates for items purchased through Lowest Airfares, a division of Pleasant Holidays®
Lowest Airfares' Protection Plan Plus includes our Pre-Departure Waiver Benefits combined with Post-Departure Travel Insurance Benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.
LOWEST AIRFARES' PRE-DEPARTURE WAIVER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
one-time waiver of airline change fees.
Trip Cancellation Benefits:
• For a covered reason, travelers receive reimbursement in cash of ALL air cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) Lowest Airfares flight arrangements if they must cancel their trip prior to departure.
• For any reason not otherwise covered under the Trip Cancellation Benefit, travelers receive reimbursement in Pleasant Holidays travel certificates of ALL air cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) associated with their Lowest Airfares flight arrangements if they cancel their trip prior to departure.
• In all circumstances, any remaining balance on the reservation after the deduction of the cancel fees and protection plan premium will be refunded in cash or by credit card.
This Cancellation Waiver Benefit does not cover no-shows or occupancy upgrade charges. Lowest Airfares requires written notice of cancellation during normal business hours. This benefit covers only those Flight Arrangements purchased from Lowest Airfares.
Pleasant Holidays travel certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, valid for one year from date of issue (but no later than 15 months from the date their Lowest Airfares Flight Arrangements were cancelled) and may not be redeemed for cash.
For additional information, view Air by Pleasant's Pre-Departure Waiver Benefits Plan Documents
POST-DEPARTURE TRAVEL INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Trip Interruption
to cover expenses booked through Lowest Airfares if travelers interrupt their trip for a covered reason.
• Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver
is included when plan is purchased with the purchase of airline tickets, provided travelers are not already disabled from travel at time of purchase.
• $25,000 Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Benefit
for covered expenses incurred during their trip (including up to $750 for emergency dental expenses).
• $50,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains Benefit.
• $1,000 Baggage and Personal Effects.
• $750 Trip Delay
(maximum of $150 per day).
• $750 Missed Connection
(3 hours or more).
• $250 Baggage Delay.
• $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
• One Call 24-Hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services
(including Travel, medical, business and concierge services).
For additional information, view Lowest Airfares' Protection Plan Plus Plan Documents